[CentOS] was, Backups solution from WinDoze to linux, is, looking at bareos [SOLVED]

Thu Jul 16 22:22:19 UTC 2015
Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com>

No ongoing lawsuit, AFAIK. I use their upstream repos just fine.

Oh, and I don't use tape. I use the "File" and "GlusterFile" storage types,
which work great. Gluster's a great fit, because of how easy it is to
expand your storage dedicated to backups. Just add another brick or two...