[CentOS] centos 7.1 and compiz

Fri Jul 17 18:10:25 UTC 2015
Wes James <comptekki at me.com>

On Jul 17, 2015, at 12:04 PM, Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 05:39:58PM +0000, Wes James wrote:

> snip

my guess is that it depends on which ISO image you used.

I iinstalled a non-productized version from a DVD that installed Gnome,
then I added the epel repo and installed Mate which then was made the
default desktop.

As an aside, I'm wondering if you removed all the "quote" marks in my
first reply (the "> " starting each line). Replies without such quote
marks are awfully hard for others to read...

Fred

Sorry if the email is message up.  I just put a dashed line above this line to see what happens this time.  icloud mail isn't that great....  The message looks ok with indenting as I write this reply, but it seems to be messed up after being sent??

-wes