[CentOS] how to determine what's installed from a repository?

Tue Jul 21 23:06:57 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 04:09:57PM -0500, Robert Wolfe wrote:
> Try:
>
> sudo yum repo-pkgs base info | less
>
> Where "base" can be anyh repoid that you have installed.

but "yum repo-pkgs" seems to work only on Centos-7. It's good if
that's your distro, but not so great otherwise.

but thanks for posting that, I hadn't yet learned about that option.
<snip>