[CentOS] rsyslog.conf

Wed Jul 22 19:33:58 UTC 2015

Windsor Dave (AdP/TEF7) wrote:
> Looking at the same manpage, it seems that these selectors are not really
> being removed, just renamed.  The old names are being deprecated.
>
> Instead of		Use
> ==========		===
> warn			warning
> err			error
> panic			emerg

Thanks. I didn't see that.

Unfortunately, it still didn't solve the problem (my manager's
newly-upgraded fedora from 20->22, and according to the bugzilla bug, the
systemd developers want *all* logs, and they're dumping *everything* from
auditd, all successes by root jobs, cron, everything - fine, I suppose,
for someone debugging systemd....)

       mark