[CentOS] Top posting or not/ no snipping : was rsyslog.conf

Thu Jul 30 15:13:35 UTC 2015
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 07/30/2015 10:24 AM, Wes James wrote:
> What’s even more irritating to me than top posting is when someone replies to a message that takes two  page scrolls to get to the bottom then there’s only a few words that are unrelated to the actual message!  What’s worse, top posting or no snipping?

No snipping with bottom posting is worse than any top posting, IMHO.  It
wastes space and time and is equally bad in digests.  But you're not
likely to get the worst offenders to change.