[CentOS] Last few days in CentOS

Fri Jun 12 13:50:23 UTC 2015
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

hello,

On 06/12/2015 07:20 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
<>

"Last few days in CentOS" is a great idea. thanks for you efforts.

i have a question regarding link...

> Tip: Did you know that we run a remote ipxe install service that allows
> you to install any CentOS version / release very easily ? check it out
> at http://boot.centos.org/ and read the info page at
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RemoteiPXE

in reading last line at bottom, for getting help, does one really have
to get friendly and personal with a "tree"? ;-)

--

peace out.

--
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.