[CentOS] Native ZFS on Linux

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jun 1 13:11:14 UTC 2015

Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> > Could you explain why you did not reply to the mail fropm Chris Adams who
> > introduced a false claim about so called "opinions of a number of lawyers"?
> >
> > As mentioned: lawyers explain why there is no problem with ZFS integration. If
> > you don't like useless discussions, you need to prevent people from spreading
> > unverified rumors.
> >
> > Jörg
> >

> I replied to the last one I saw in the thread at the time of my reply ..
> not to assign blame.

OK, plese note that I am not willing to tolerate anti-oss claims and will
continue to correct similar false claims. If you don't like those discussions
at all, you should try to avoid false claims and the need for corrections.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg at schily.net                    (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin