[CentOS] how do I make my headset work

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Fri Jun 5 07:20:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, 5 Jun 2015 01:41:47 -0500 (CDT)
Michael Hennebry wrote:

> I'm not at all sure how interpret the drawings, so I'm posting them here.

MM means mute, so turn that up and see what happens.

Try turning the various input levels up and eventually one of them should start receiving some input.  Some of them are related to each other and the relationships seem to vary between sound hardware; you need to have this one and that one both active to get input, but not this other one over here.  Experiment with the levels and you'll find out which combination works.