[CentOS] how do I make my headset work

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 5 21:19:54 UTC 2015

On 06/05/2015 03:48 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 6/5/2015 1:44 PM, g wrote:
>> for what it would take to do so, you are better off getting buying
>> better quality at a little more cost.
>
> I've had pretty good luck with the basic models of Plantronics
> headsets.    They tend to be well made.    The Logitech stuff I've
> bought has often broken within a year.

yes, plantronics is very good.

also;

sennheiser, klipsch, jbl, bose, Monster, beats audio.

as for logitech, only in the higher priced. but they still make
great mices, especially the 'marbles'.

--

peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.