[CentOS] Mail Merge data to a pdf file by overlaying the data on the image

Gregory P. Ennis

PoMec at PoMec.Net
Sun Jun 7 18:10:52 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 15:31 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Fri, 09 May 2014 16:27:29 -0500
> Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a utility that I can use to do a mail merge of
> > data to
> > a pdf image file.
>
> http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/annotating/

Frank,

I finally had the time to work on this project, and was able to get
'convert' of ImageMagick to create a new pdf file with some merged
text, but it was not easy.  Also, the converted file had less
resolution that the original file making the result less than desirable
as a finished product.

What I would really like to be able to do is to run a script that can
fill in the input fields of the pdf file on the fly and then create a
new pdf file with the same resolution as the virgin pdf file that has
the appropriate fields with entered data.

Do you or does anyone else have anything like this working????

Sure appreciate everyone's help!!!!

Greg