[CentOS] (no subject)

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Jun 9 08:45:31 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 05:07:44PM +1030, michael wright wrote:

>  Hi Fred sounds like you know  what your doing for sure

well, I've done this before.

> this is my harddrive My C: Dive NTFS 1.13TB Used 45.74GB Unused 1.09 TB System Primary
>
> do I need to to create two partitions one for the bootdual and the other for centos just asking that's all. if I wish to use 500 GB how do I put that into a volume mike

just make sure the installer doesn't touch your existing partitions... you
can explicitly exclude them during the partitioning phase, then let it
partition the empty space as it likes, or force it to do it your own way.
You don't NEED a separate boot partition, but it's not a bad idea to use
one.