[CentOS] C5 : Firefox 38 bug

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Jun 12 20:28:41 UTC 2015

Always Learning wrote:

> On Sat, 2015-06-13 at 12:11 -0600, jd1008 wrote:
>
>> For example, all browsers execute the javascript called
>> googleusercontent.com
>>
>> Please read this page:
>> http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=googleusercontent.com
>
> In FF I use Ad Block Plus to block the world's biggest spying operation,
> Google. Currently 11 Google sites from google-analytics.com to
> googleusercontent.com
>
> Aware Mozilla get vast millions of USD from Google, now probably
> exceeding $100m, I don't use snooping and recording 'safe browsing' from
> Google either.

Yeah. I never enable google-analytics. When I want to see a website that's
got a ton of inclusions, I selectively temporarily enable only what I
think I'll need (which of those stupid things has the text? which the
pic?), and when you enable disqus, for example, *then* you have to reopen
noscript, because only then in disquscdn visible. Annoyances, but... and I
never enable the ads.

       mark