[CentOS] How can I get .xsession-errors back?

Kay Schenk

kay.schenk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:53:41 UTC 2015

I did some research and see a LOT of folks would love to get rid of
their .xsession-errors file and I'm in the opposite situation -- where
is mine? Do I have to install or enable something special to get this back.

All my users are starting X with startx and the default .xinitrc. Is
this the problem?
MzK

"We can all sleep easy at night knowing that
 somewhere at any given time,
 the Foo Fighters are out there fighting Foo."
                          -- David Letterman