[CentOS] NUX Skype for Linux

Virilha centos at cheiraminhavirilha.com
Wed Jun 17 12:35:23 UTC 2015

generic way to find where something is being called, if you known the
name of that something:

enter as your user in terminal:

# su - youruser
$ grep -irs skype . | less

now just need to parse the output, find where its being called
(probably .X?? or .x?? or .gnome??), remove it.

--Virilha

----- Message from "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca> ---------