[CentOS] AutoFS mystery ...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jun 17 18:06:53 UTC 2015

Nope, that completely takes over '/mnt' and everything else that's in there
becomes invisible. However, I do believe you're on to something here.
Looking back at the other, working setup, I do realize now that I did the
same, where the path was '/mnt/<something>' and the autofs mounts are
within that, so they became '/mnt/<something>/<mount-point>' - so thanks
for that hint. I'll go fiddle with it.