[CentOS] selinux allow apache log access

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:30:51 UTC 2015

> Sorry, I didn't put that very clearly. Could you show us the contents of
> myzabbix.te.

No prob! Thanks for all the help! But in searching my system I don't find
anything of the sort.

[root at monitor2:~] #updatedb
[root at monitor2:~] #locate myzabbix.te
[root at monitor2:~] #find / -name "myzabbix.*"

I also did search using 'yum provides' to find something similar. But
wasn't' able to find anything.

yum provides "*/myzabbix.*"
No matches found

Maybe I'll need to install a package?

Thanks,
Tim

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Harold Toms <h.toms at qmul.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 17/06/15 17:43, Tim Dunphy wrote:
>
>> What turns up in myzabbix.te?
>>>

>> Same deal. :(
>>
>> #semodule -i myzabbix.te
>> semodule:  Failed on myzabbix.te!
>>

>> sigh... but thanks any other clues?
>>

> Sorry, I didn't put that very clearly. Could you show us the contents of
> myzabbix.te.
>

> --
> regards
>
> Harold Toms