[CentOS] atrpms.net repo

Duncan Brown centos2 at duncb.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 07:22:56 UTC 2015

On 20/06/2015 15:13, Leon Fauster wrote:
> Does anyone known whats going on with
> atrpms.net ? I see an unreachability
> since some days ...
>
> --
> LF

Not sure what the problem is this time, and I hope its just temporary,
but its been on its way out for a long time.
I've taken this opportunity to move stuff to the nux repository. I've
found everything I was getting from atrpms on there so far.

A shame, as it used to be such a great repo, and Axel was always so
quick to help or ask questions. I guess with all the problems in Greece
at the moment, it's fairly low on his list of priorities.

cheers

Dunc