[CentOS] OT: default password for HP printer

ken gebser at mousecar.com
Mon Jun 22 20:04:21 UTC 2015

On 06/22/2015 03:57 PM, Tim wrote:
> The manual doesn't say anything about a user or password.
> http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03026243.pdf
>
> Search for EWS. I don't know this model but it can't be that hard.

Yeah, as said in my original post, I have googled for the answer... and
extensively... three different search strings.  And I've read posts up
to five or six search-results-pages deep.  I agree, it shouldn't be that
hard.  I've come up with answers which saved customers more than $50,000
quicker than this.  It's partially the absurdity of not being able to
find the answer which is driving me bat-crap crazy.