[CentOS] OT: default password for HP printer

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Mon Jun 22 22:51:48 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-06-22 at 17:22 -0400, ken wrote:

> True, I didn't mention that the manual's gone missing.  But I thought
> that fact would be obvious and not in need of explaining.

As soon as I get a new product, I get a PDF version of the manual and
store in a specific database. Some manufacturers are reluctant to
provide a PDF version, but the effort means I always have access to the
original instructions.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.