[CentOS] Using a CentOS 6 Machine as a gateway/router/home server

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Jun 29 07:57:09 UTC 2015

The most common case is that the machine implementing the
gateway/routing/firewall is also being used for other stuff.  Rather that
having a separate piece of equipment a 'small' part of an existing piece of
equipment is being utilized.  This saves on resources.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933