[CentOS] Project Management Software

Mon Jun 1 22:04:23 UTC 2015
Kahlil Hodgson <kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au>

You could try 'planner'

<rizo:~> yum info planner
Loaded plugins: changelog, presto
Available Packages
Name        : planner
Arch        : i686
Version     : 0.14.4
Release     : 10.el6
Size        : 3.1 M
Repo        : base
Summary     : A graphical project management tool
URL         : http://live.gnome.org/Planner
License     : GPLv2+
Description : Planner is a visual project management application which
allows users to
            : manage several aspects of a project, including schedule
tracking using
            : Gantt charts.
            :
            : You should install Planner if you wish to manage schedules,
allocate
            : resources, and track the progress of your projects.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            GitHub: @tartansandal

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925