[CentOS] What has happened to the CentOS logo?

Fri Jun 5 20:43:36 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 21:18 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> The CentOS theme looks just like the RHEL theme since there was only a 7
> and not any trademark reasons to change that theme.

Apologies. I forgot. Centos is the same as Red Hat minus the product
branding. If a display is crap in Red Hat, then the Red Hat crap will
manifest itself in Centos, minus the Red Hat branding.

> Remember, we have only 3 people doing CentOS Linux distro related things
> .. and of the 3, only 1 (me) is full time maintaining of distro
> packages.  The other 2 are concentrating on Docker/Container/Cloud.
>
> It isn't like we have a hundred (or even a dozen) engineers working on
> CentOS.

If I wasn't already swamped with tasks I would offer to help.  I
appreciate all your dedicated hard work.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.