[CentOS] how do I make my headset work

Fri Jun 5 21:30:05 UTC 2015
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

On 06/05/2015 04:16 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2015, g wrote:
<<>>

> As I understand it, GFI sums the currents going into each prong.
> If the sum is not close enough to zero, it breaks the circuit.

not quite. see;

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residual-current_device

<<>>

> No dimmers, but I tried turning off the overhead flourescent lights.
> No effect.

anything else with transformers, like maybe a tv, stereo?

>> you get what you pay for.

> More precisely, you pay for what you get.

better yet, you pay for quality from a quality company.

> Getting what you pay for is iffier.

if i pay for quality, it will be to a quality company.

now we are getting 'off subject'.

--

peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.