[CentOS] Mail Merge data to a pdf file by overlaying the data on the image

Sun Jun 7 19:16:58 UTC 2015
Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com>

On Sun, 07 Jun 2015 13:10:52 -0500
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> What I would really like to be able to do is to run a script that can
> fill in the input fields of the pdf file on the fly and then create a
> new pdf file with the same resolution as the virgin pdf file that has
> the appropriate fields with entered data.

I wonder if you're starting from the wrong place.  Maybe you would be better off creating your forms with tex and generating pdf's from that.

Running "mailmerge with tex" through google provides all sorts of write-up on how to do it.