[CentOS] Unable to install Centos 7 64 bit

Mon Jun 8 22:35:24 UTC 2015
JD <jd1008 at gmail.com>

Thanx to all who replied.

I downloaded using torrent and that was indeed fast.

However ....
after I made sure it had the correct sha256sum,
and after I burned it to DVD, and and dd'd the DVD
back to a temp file and again checked the sha256sum
of the temp file, all was OK. Same sha256sum.

So, I rebooted the machine and it booted up from
the DVD.
I got a message that it was not using VNC,
Then after that immediately an error came out
saying something about xbi...something not working.
Machine did not proceed any further.
I rebooted agian and agian, same error.

The machine is a Dell Latitude E6500, Dual Core 2.8GHz,
8GB RAM, 1TB HD.

Any info on this?

On my phone, I have an image of the screen when the error
is belched out.
I have to yet be able to extract it out of the phone.
Since I have no OS to run on my machine, I am using
the live Knoppix, which has no sense to mount the storage
of the android phone; so the I am unable to attach it,
nor a way to upload it to a free upload site.
Phone