[CentOS] Centos7 - Mate - Zombie printer icon remains after printing

Wed Jun 10 18:38:47 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:08:36AM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:09:58 +0200 (CEST)
> johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be wrote:
>
> > After printing, the print icon stays in the system tray until I logout.
>
> You can get rid of it with this command:
>
> killall mate-panel

doesn't that kill the panels, too?

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.