[CentOS] [Off Topic] - need help registering to the smplayer forum

Fri Jun 12 04:35:26 UTC 2015
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

hi jd1008,

you do have your problems. ;-)

On 06/12/2015 09:40 PM, jd1008 wrote:
> Hi All,
> smplayer has no mailing list.
> I tried to register at
> http://forum.smplayer.info/ucp.php?mode=register
> but the capchas are so incredibly impossible to discern
> that I gave up after 5 tries.
> I tried the audio option, but the audio option plays so garbled
> it is impossible to understand.
> My audio is great. I play youtube vids with great clarity.
> So I am hoping someone who is on that forum to inform
> the registration web page's designer to do something about this
> problem.
>
> Thanx to all who show some info on how to get this done.

because you are using thunderbird email client, i will presume that
you are using firefox web browser.

if so, try in main menu;

   View -> Zoom

look for;

   [ ] Zoom Text Only

if it is [X], uncheck it.

return to page, press <ctrl> then <+> key on numeric pad until you
have *captcha* enlarged enough to read and enter letters/numbers shown.

after entry, <ctrl+0> returns to normal view. do what you wish with
'zoom' setting.

hth.

--

peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.