[CentOS] C5 : Firefox 38 bug

Sat Jun 13 16:55:47 UTC 2015
jd1008 <jd1008 at gmail.com>

On 06/12/2015 07:28 AM, g wrote:

> On 06/10/2015 03:56 AM, Always Learning wrote:
>> I displayed, as a web page, a list of search results created in PHP,
>> from MySQL.
> i am still using 24.8.0 and do not have to contend with all the
> bugs introduced by moz dev and their 'bells and whistles' when
> they started try to get ahead of gaagle chrome web browser.
>
> you will get better results for your problems it you would post
> them to the mozilla-support-firefox at lists.mozilla.org which you
> can join subscribing to list at;

>> A candidate for upstream bugzilla ?
> maybe at mozilla.org, but not at centos.org.

The most offensive problems of using browsers is that
they do not tell you nor ask your permission when javascripts
spy on your entire storage contents.
I had asked a java developer at Sun Microsystems about
what Sun means when it says that Java runs in a sandbox?
Just what is the sandbox?
I also asked if browsers that execute javascripts are retricted
to this notion of a sandbox that does not leak out into
the rest of the system.

He said the "sandbox" is the entire storage on your computer.

Enough said.