[CentOS] C5 : Firefox 38 bug

Sat Jun 13 18:38:35 UTC 2015
jd1008 <jd1008 at gmail.com>

On 06/12/2015 12:27 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> On Sat, June 13, 2015 1:22 pm, jd1008 wrote:

>>> You mean the noscript.mandatory about:config entry?  I looked at it on
>>> my computer and it wasn't really web sites, just internal chrome URLs
>>> like "about:config".
>>>
>> No Jonathan.
>> I mean websites whitelisted and not exposed in the
>> whitelist tab.
> Let me guess: google, mozilla, ...
>
> Please, tell me how wrong I am (who are actually whitelisted would be
> really good to know).

I was just using that as an example of damaging javascripts.
The current version of noscript no longer tells the number of
javascrits that are blocked out of the total (per web site).
In the older versions, I would dlete all entries in the visible
whitelist, and would visit new websites. It would list some
n javascripts blocked out of m scripts.
Clicking on 'options' tab on bottom, I would not see the
'allowed' scripts listed.