[CentOS] [Off Topic] - need help registering to the smplayer forum

Sat Jun 13 18:54:30 UTC 2015
jd1008 <jd1008 at gmail.com>

On 06/12/2015 12:46 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am 13.06.2015 um 20:45 schrieb jd1008:
>
>> That's depressing !!
>> Reason I asked is because the centos7 release DVD does not
>> support my  NVIDIA Corporation G98M [Quadro NVS 160M] (rev a1)
>> card.
>> It is incredibly strange that it is supported by Centos 6.4
>> which installed from DVD without a hitch.
>
> Can you please fix your clock on the computer where you write your
> list mails?
>
> Alexander

My system clock is running on Standard Mountain time, and so is
my HW clock.
I do not set the HW clock to Universal time.
Why is this a problem?
My clock is just a few seconds skewed from actual time,
depending on the system load.