[CentOS] NUX Skype for Linux

Wed Jun 17 13:01:08 UTC 2015
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Tue, June 16, 2015 09:02, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

This is a Linux instal not a MS Windows. There are no options listed
in the Linux version other than Advanced.  Advanced has the choices
of:

Skype:
 'Enable Skype WiFi' (off)

 and

Connection:
 Use port (0) for incoming connections
 Drop Down Proxy Settings (Automatic Proxy Detection)
 Host (blank)           Port      (blank)
 User (blank)           Password  (blank)

And that is it.  No additional tabs not additional choices.  I will
not have this software on any of our business computers

Canada  L8E 3C3