[CentOS] selinux allow apache log access

Wed Jun 17 14:27:01 UTC 2015
Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com>

> Try something like:
> grep zabbix /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M zabbix
> semodule -i zabbix.pp

Thanks for your response! However this is what happens when I try to
install the module:

 [root at monitor2:~] #semodule -i zabbix.pp
libsepol.print_missing_requirements: zabbix's global requirements were not
met: type/attribute zabbix_t (No such file or directory).
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed (No such file or
directory).
semodule:  Failed!

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,