[CentOS] OT: default password for HP printer

Mon Jun 22 21:14:59 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 03:52:17PM -0400, ken wrote:
> On 06/22/2015 02:51 PM, Fred Smith wrote:

> >if you got it from the manual, six months ago, have you looked there
> >again to find out what it is, so you could try it now?
>
> Fred, really?  If that were an option for me, don't you think I
> would have done that?

You didn't mention whether you had or not, and I know that's the
kind of silly mistake some people make (like, e.g., me) so I didn't
see the harm in asking.

the answer is probably going to turn out to be something alarmingly
silly (it just has that feel to it), so what's the harm of a silly
suggestion?