[CentOS] OT: default password for HP printer

Tue Jun 23 19:52:25 UTC 2015
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

On 06/23/2015 02:14 PM, ken wrote:
> On 06/23/2015 11:49 AM, g wrote:
>>
>> hello Ken,
>>
>> am i correct to presume that you are getting the "Bcc:" of my post
>> to the fedora list?
>
> g,
>
> I'm already subscribed to that list, so you needn't bcc me.  I've read
> your post there.  Thanks for that.  Very considerate of you.  The main
> issue, getting back into the EWS has been resolved.  See my long post
> there about it.
>
> Thanks again.

you are most welcome.

this email was supposed to go to you and not list and why it had
[OFF-LIST] in "Subject:". my bad, failed to change the "To:".

as for my posting to fedora list, not a problem. glad to try to help
in another way. seems they did not know much either.

also, i was not aware you also followed fedora list. like here, there
are just too many subscribers to keep up with all the names.

glad to see you found a workaround to get into ews. seems strange that
hp support was not aware that what happened with your printer was
something that could happen. could be that all was blank because when
changed, and then reset, it has no record of what was to go back to.

then again, it is a good way for it to work, but support should have
known.

now you know what to do if you forget your password again. ((GBWG))

!OPA!

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6