[CentOS] Using a CentOS 6 Machine as a gateway/router/home server

Tue Jun 30 06:18:54 UTC 2015
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

PI....

I used to use a similar solution at home with Smoothwall and an AP. Worked
fine till the computer running Smoothwall died.
Worked fine for home use. IDK if it would be a good solution in a
"professional" environment as well, but scaled up of course.

--
//Sorin