[CentOS] Using a CentOS 6 Machine as a gateway/router/home server

Tue Jun 30 06:23:28 UTC 2015
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Those are good points, thanks.

I'm probably somewhat indoctrinated by the Smoothwall community and the
thesis that an appliance like that, that only does one thing is really good
at doing just that.

Thanks all for your thoughts on this!

--
//Sorin