[CentOS] Facebook CentOS group close to 15.000 members!

Mon Mar 23 16:44:20 UTC 2015
Niki Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 23/03/2015 17:26, Les Mikesell a écrit :
> There is a real simple answer to privacy on facebook.  Just don't post
> anything there that you would not want to be public. Just like this
> mail list.

I recently joined that list and wanted to publish a simple link to my
technical blog dedicated to CentOS (http://kikinovak.wordpress.com).
There's no commercial interest behind it, only the wish to share my
personal configurations. The Facebook group sees it as "self-promotion"
and doesn't want to publish it. On the other hand, you're allowed to
publish jokes without any problem.

I couldn't quite grasp the concept behind it, so I left the group.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr