[CentOS] Not getting updates?

Fri Mar 27 19:45:34 UTC 2015
Sebastian Schubert <ssc-lists at space.net>

Am 27.03.15 um 20:30 schrieb Mark Haney:

> But to give an example, we run several Ubuntu 14.04 LTS  virtual machines
> and I've have a dozen or so security related updates that I've not seen for
> CentOS, like openssl (which I do have installed on it) and gnutls.  I know
> package names don't always match up, but these are recent known
> vulnerabilities and I don't like the feeling I'm not securing my systems
> properly.
>
> Does that makes sense?

yes it does - take a look at the centos announce mailinglist and see
that the last update for centos 7 was pushed out on feb 25
you might want to have a look at the archives...
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/
or the announcement regarding the CR repo:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2015-March/020980.html