[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 Rolling media Feb 2015

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Thu Mar 5 19:53:02 UTC 2015

On 03/05/2015 01:07 PM, Eugene Vilensky wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org> wrote:
>
>> I am pleased to announce general availability of the Feb 2015 snapshot
>> for CentOS Linux. Todays release includes CentOS Linux 7 iso based
>> install media, Generic Cloud images, Atomic Host and Docker containers.
>>

> Where might I find more information on how to relate this date-based
> snapshot to the recently announced upstream 7.1 release?  Everything else
> being equal, are the errata that are rolled up in upstream 7.1 available in
> this particular date-based snpashot?

This has nothing to do with the 7.1 release ... it is just a rolling
updates ISO up to and including updates released into the 7 stream
through 2/28/2015.

When we release our 7.1 tree, there will be ISOs in the tree.

Future rolling builds will also the 7.1 items in them (as the March one
will include items released from March 1st to the end of the month, and
the upstream 7.1 release is in that time frame).

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes