[CentOS] Glibc sources?

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Thu Mar 5 22:18:47 UTC 2015

 <snip>

> The list of packages that were in the "mock build root" for our build of
> the glibc-2.12-1.149.el6_6.5.x86_64.src.rpm is here:
>
> http://ur1.ca/ju24m
>
> To get close to an exact match, you need to use mock and use the
> packages listed above (and only those versions) if you are trying to get
> a build that matches what we built.

Okay, thanks.  I really don't need _EXACT_ match, but close.  Again, my
aim is to equip GlibC with some logging facilities IF anyone is using the
gethostbyname().  Given the help from this list, I was able to rebuild
GlibC for CentOS and am testing my stuff now.

I appreciate your help on this matter.  Not knowing where the knobs are was
the hardest part.  I have just about completed my testing.

Again, thanks for the help!

Andy