[CentOS] grsync for centos 7

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:09:39 UTC 2015

Thanks!

The Grsync package from the Nux repository does seem to work so far (3
days, light usage).

Since I am obsessive about updating using yum, after installation I
immediately disabled the Nux repository from updating, due to the dire
warnings in the Centos documentation about the risks of using add-on
repositories.

So far so good.

And FWIW, I do like, and use the CLI all the time.  That's how I learned -
using MS-DOS 3.2 on a 386sx box with 360k floppy drives.  And 512k ram -
what luxury!

: )