[CentOS] grsync for centos 7

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:20:23 UTC 2015

Upon reflection, recall that first "real" computer actually had 8088
processor (8-bit deliberately crippled version of 16-bit 8086 processor).
Second one was the 386sx (16 bit deliberated-crippled version of 32-bit 386
processor).

Unless you count the Timex-Sinclair 1000 (z80 processor, i/o from cassette
tape storage) .

Before that, at university:

-  IBM 370 series mainframe, in locked room, inaccessible to mere mortals.

-  programs entered on punch cards using key-punch machine, submitted
through small window
in computer room.

-  come back for dot-matrix printout of results Thursday.

-  edit program for errors, until assignment deadline passes.

-  rinse, lather, repeat.  What fun.

Is this thread getting to be [OT]?