[CentOS] Running the Wine emulator on CentOS 7

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Tue Mar 10 05:28:41 UTC 2015

Le 10/03/2015 01:52, Johnny Hughes a écrit :
> We really should have this very soon after the 7.1 x86_64 release.  I am
> building all the packages for both as we do 7.1.
>
> But, so far the new kernel is not building 32 bit:(

Thank you for your quick response. I am looking forward to that very much.

Out of curiosity, I gave PUIAS/Springdale a spin. They have a 32-bit
version of 7, although it's not advertised anywhere, and I stumbled over
it more or less by accident while searching through their repositories.
It runs nice on one of my sandbox PCs. Though I'd rather have a 32-bit
CentOS 7.

As far as Wine is concerned, I guess the best solution will be to wait
until you put a 32-bit version in [extra].

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr