[CentOS] grsync for centos 7

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Mar 10 14:36:34 UTC 2015

James B. Byrne wrote:

> On Mon, March 9, 2015 17:36, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Francis Gerund wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> And FWIW, I do like, and use the CLI all the time.  That's how I
>>> learned using MS-DOS 3.2 on a 386sx box with 360k floppy drives.  And
512k
>>> ram - what luxury!
>>>
>>> : )
>>
>> You leaned on a 386 with (2?) floppy drives? I had to make do
>> with DOS 3.0 on an 8088 w/ 2 floppy drives... and let me tell
>> you how much fun it was to compile (I kid you not) basica, esp.
>> with an encrypted library....
>>
> <4yorkshiremen>
> Floppy drives? Floppy drives! Wot lukxxxuuury! We woul'da killed for
> floppy drives.  I remmebr when dad brought hoom papirr punch tape for
> the first time. And we had needles to program it widt. . . .
> </4yorkshiremen>

Oh, well, if you're going to what's at home, I still fondly remember my
CoCo (RadShack Color Computer), and IIRC, there was a way to plug in a
cassette recorder, and the b'day present that my ex and a friend did,
voiding the warranty, doubled the memory to 32k....

      mark "school, of course, was punch cards for the time-shared 370"