[CentOS] Glibc sources?

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Tue Mar 10 23:03:05 UTC 2015

Hi Andy,

mock is part of EPEL and is almost certainly what you want to use.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            GitHub: @tartansandal

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925