[CentOS] Centos 7 and itk

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:52:39 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Silvere Vautey - FCNET <vautey at fcnet.fr>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> I use mod-itk on several servers on CentOS 6 or CentOS 5
> I have a new server with CentOS 7 and I would like to use itk.
>
> Installing it works fine using yum but it cannot be started, giving a lot
> of errors.
>
> Does anyone knows how to make it work?
>
> S.

I think you are going to have to go and build from scratch for the newer
Apache version in C7 - http://mpm-itk.sesse.net/
The latest version looks like it should work in 2.4.7 and up ( "The latest
version is *2.4.7-02* for *Apache 2.4.7 and newer* (older 2.4.x will not
work').

It would be nicer to find in a repo but doesn't appear to be available
anywhere at least in the quick google query.