[CentOS] [OT] Wireshark and TLS

James B. Byrne

byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed Mar 11 16:53:07 UTC 2015

I am trying to debug a comm-problem between Jitsi running on my
CentOS-6.6 workstation and Asterisk running on A CentOS-6.5 based
distro from FreePBX.  I want to view the contents of the following
parts of the TLS session setup: CLIENT_HELLO, SERVER_HELLO and
CHANGE_CIPHERSPEC.

However, I have no idea how to actually do this with Wireshark. I
would like some guidance on how to proceed if someone would be so
kind.

Canada  L8E 3C3