[CentOS] Facebook CentOS group close to 15.000 members!

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Mar 23 16:53:27 UTC 2015

For me the main problem is the fact it is not a public place which I should be able to read without a facebook login.

What is this? State within a state, Internet within Internet?

How bad would it be if the mailing lists of open source projects were not public? To what would the search engines point you when you were looking for a solution to a problem? How would you follow discussions and so on..

Nux!
www.nux.ro