[CentOS] Not getting updates?

Mark Haney mark.haney at vifprogram.com
Fri Mar 27 19:16:49 UTC 2015

Yeah, I just don't get it.  I've looked at several mirrors and haven't
found /any/ updates dated this month.  That's really odd, I would think.
I'm not talking installed updates on my system, ANY updated packages on the
mirrors from 3/2015.  Has anyone else updated packages this month?

Also, as an aside, what's the difference between CentOS 7 and CentOS
7.1406?  And does that make a difference?  I know I don't have a ton of
actual packages on this machine, it doesn't really need any more than what
I have on it, which is pretty minimal, but I'm worried I'm missing security
updates for some reason, and I don't want to have this system vulnerable
even if it isn't accessible from outside my office.