[CentOS] Extdata / Extprograms Plugins for Dovecot Pigeonhole?

Wed Mar 4 18:58:53 UTC 2015
E.B. <emailbuilder88 at yahoo.com>

Hello,

I want to install Dovecot Pigeonhole and use the Extdata and Extprograms plugins.  According to the dovecot documentation[1,2], those plugins need to be compiled.  So two questions:

* Are either of these plugins built into the Pigeonhole that is available in the CentOS 7 extras repo?

* Is it possible to use these plugins with Pigeonhole installed from yum?  Does the compilation requirement mean that I have to remove not only Pigeonhole, but also Dovecot itself from my system and build everything by hand?  :-(

PS - Is there another version of Pigeonhole in a repo elsewhere (like EPEL or DAG?) that might have what I want?

[1] http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Plugins/Extdata
[2]http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Plugins/Extprograms